- Visitors are required to follow Indiana University's policies and procedures regarding COVID-19.
- Visitors must wear masks at all times inside the Cook Center.
- Visitors must check in with a Cook Center staff member in Maxwell Hall 100 before entering exhibition spaces.
- A limited number of visitors at a time will be allowed into the exhibition spaces in the Process Gallery and Grand Hall.
- IU instructors are encouraged to schedule class visits at least one week in advance.
The Cook Center in Maxwell Hall
Summer 2021 Exhibition Hours
Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat: 12pm-4pm
Group visits by appointment.
COVID-19 Notes for Visitors
Parking & Accessibility
- Visitor parking is available at several on-campus locations near Maxwell Hall:
- IMU Lot
- Poplars Garage
- Henderson Garage
- ADA accessible metered spots in Owen Hall Lot.
- For a full list of on-campus parking options, visit IU's Office of Parking Operations.
- City of Bloomington metered parking is also available on nearby streets such as Indiana Ave., Kirkwood Ave., Dunn Ave., and 6th Street.
- Visitors with limited mobility can enter Maxwell Hall via the ADA accessible entrance at the northwest corner of the building, across from the Frances Morgan Swain Student Building.
- The Maxwell Hall elevator is located immediately inside the ADA accessible entrance, and all exhibition spaces are on the first floor.