Help Make First Thursday Safe!
IU Bloomington's Open Air Venues provide safe spaces for outdoor performances and other forms of creative expression. But we all need to do our part to protect the healthy and safety of our community during outdoor events.
The Arts & Humanities Council has worked closely with the University Event Request Committee and IU Auditorium to design the September First Thursday Trail with public safety as our foremost priority.
- Guests, performers, volunteers, and staff are all required to follow Indiana University Bloomington's most stringent public safety guidelines.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Spacing among guests will be carefully managed along the trail with the help of the Auditorium’s team of trained staff.
- Masks and cleaning supplies, including hand sanitizer, will be available at every station.
- All First Thursday participants are asked to register for contact tracing purposes using the link below.